I suggest you ...

Why doesn't this app play songs like it use too? Now it always says buffering unless hooked up to wifi?

Please fix!

427 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminAppraton (Support, Appraton) responded  · 

Thank you for using our application.

If you are using version 1.0, you need to update new version to fix this bug. However, if you update, you cannot cache anymore. From version 2.0, we have removed the “Caching” function by Apple’s policy and Youtube’s policy so that you can’t play video without internet connection. If we try to bring the “Caching” function back, Apple will remove our app from AppStore and we can’t help our customer to resolve issues as update for the app.

We are sorry about the inconvenience !

If you have encountered message: “You don’t have permission”, don’t worry. Sometimes, Youtube change data structure so you can’t watch videos in our application at that time. If you see this error, please send mail for us. We will fix as soon as possible.

If you have encountered message : “error occured: you should try again after 10s or send our diagnostic info”, please try again with other video or check your Internet Connection. If your internet is very slow, videos cannot be loaded.

If you have encountered buffering problem, please check video quality in Setting at More tab. If your device is old and video quality is high quality (1080), this problem will happen. Please choose choose video quality lower and try again.

If you are using newest version, you can try to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Tap More tap.
    Step 2: Tap Setting
    Step 3: Tap “Clear Tmp data and cookies” button.

If it is not above problems, please could you tell us describe more clearly?
    Please help us clarify.

Thank you.

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAppraton (Support, Appraton) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for using our application!

We have removed the "Caching" function by Apple's policy and Youtube's policy about copyright rule so that you can't play video without internet connection.
        We will try to bring it back as soon as possible.
        Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not able to play any videos because another video plays or it doesn't even play.For example ,if I put "blank space "the song ,some guy appears in the video I pressed .It was the official video,I also tried several other videos they don't want to play .I do like how your app offers to help.

• AdminAppraton (Support, Appraton) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for using our application!

We have removed the "Caching" function by Apple's policy and Youtube's policy about copyright rule.
        We will try to bring it back as soon as possible.
        Thank you.

• L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With app purchase , why can't I roll back version to avoid a corrupt update , right just make it simple to rollback versions. But per their claims push new updates now ya get it !?!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do any one know the music tune email address for sharing playlist with music tune (1.05)

Feedback and Knowledge Base