I suggest you ...

Please please please put the cache function back. Please, I uses this app all the time, the I accidentally updated. Please just put it back.

538 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAppraton (Support, Appraton) responded  · 

Thank you for using our application!

We have removed the “Caching” function by Apple’s policy and Youtube’s policy about copyright rule. If we try to bring the “Caching” function back, Apple will remove our app from AppStore and we can’t help our customer to resolve issues as update for the app. We are sorry about the inconvenience !
    Thank you.

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Leo commented  · 

Woow

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is 2016.. Please bring the cache back..

• maryam commented  · 

Add YouTube iTunes

• Ricardo commented  · 

Put the cache back

• AdminAppraton (Support, Appraton) commented  · 

We have removed the "Caching" function by Apple's policy and Youtube's policy about copyright rule so that you can't play video without internet connection.
        We are sorry about the inconvenience !
        We will try to bring it back as soon as possible.
        Thank you.

• Bailey Cameron commented  · 

all these people are right we need cache feature

• Nishant Rene Ghaiy commented  · 

Hello! Sorry I am posting on this thread as it is not directly related to caching. But I would like to speak with you regarding your mobile ad monetization. Nexage works with publishers like Rovio, Zynga, Pandora, TuneIn and many others and we are also very interested in helping to monetize your inventory.

Thank you,

Nishant
        nishant.ghaiy@nexage.com

We have removed the "Caching" function by Apple's policy and Youtube's policy about copyright rule so that you can't play video without internet connection.
        Thank you.

• catherine s dino commented  · 

im mad because I can't listen music without wifi ... can u please bring back the cache function pleassse !!!!

Thank you.

• Julianna commented  · 

Matthew King is right, the cache mode allowed us to listen to music anywhere, but now without it, the app is uses less it's basically YouTube. Furthermore, Apple and YouTube just want to make our life's difficult but music tube (music) means a lot to teens and adults so do your best to bring the cache mode back please

• Ambby commented  · 

Well fuck the apples policy they just want us to buy the songs for like 2$ so we can listen to our music offline I don't have money on my phone for that and if I did I would be broke bc of it

We have removed the "Caching" function by Apple's policy and Youtube's policy about copyright rule.
        Thank you.

• Matthew King commented  · 

This is bullshit. I had all my music on this app and now the cache feature is gone you've all gone and fucked it up. Why can't you go to Apple and YouTube and make some kind of deal cause now the app is pointless cause now it's basically YouTube!!!!

• meme commented  · 

please please we need the cache cuz we cant save songs anymore please we beg you :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base